With an ecommerce your businesses can sell your products or services to customers all over the world via mobile or desktop – without the need for a physical presence in every location. Your site should include a home page that represents your brand well, product pages that intice shoppers to buy and a pain-free checkout experience.
- Internet Marketing
The Internet is a pretty big place right now. Unfortunately, having a website doesn’t mean anyone will find it. If you want to be found, there’s a good chance you’ll have to do some marketing. What am I offering?
- Domain name
- Hosting plan
- Email management
- SEO services
- Paid advertisement
- Google Analytics
- Content management
- Social media implementation and/or management
- Security & Privacy setup
- Logo Design
In one graphic image, your logo needs to define who you are – the face of your company and what you do. Your logo is an important part of promoting and marketing your business and is often the first thing that catches the eye of a potential customer.
What is the custom logo design process?
- What do you like? What do you not like? Determine colors, fonts, graphics and the style for your business needs
- Selection of 5-6 custom logo design models
- Revision time
- Creation of variety of files of your needs (web and print materials)
- OneDrive files sharing
- Print Design
Just like digital design, the goal of print design is to use visual graphics to communicate a specific message to your customer. Print designer must always be aware of the resolution of the design to ensure that it prints at the highest quality. Not everything is Photoshop® in the world of print. Need to master Adobe Illustrator® for large-format print (vector) pieces and Adobe InDesign® for text-heavy layouts like books or magazines.
What are the types of print design?
- Business / Brochures / Posters / Menus / Banners / Billboards / Branded packaging, labels and shopping bags / Book covers and interiors / Magazines and newspapers / Stationery / Calendars / Greeting cards and invitations
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of helping your customers find your website through all the maze of all the other sites that are currently online. SEO is about connecting your customers with your business.
What is the SEO process?
- Evaluation of your website
- Keyword research
- SEO plan and implementation
- Monitoring / Adjustments
- Web Design
Having a website is only part of the battle. It needs to be professional and attractive. And the most of important – it needs to work. What am I offering?
- Corporation branding
- Strategy driven design and development (website/graphic)
- WordPress development and/or One-Platform (Website builder) development
- Responsive & Mobile friendly websites
- SEO & content management
- Google Analytics
- Paid advertisement (Google / social media)
- Marketing tools (automations)
What is the Web Design & Development process?
- Discovery – Want to know all about you.
- Design – This is where the fun begins.
- Development – It’s time to build your design.
- Content – Crucial to every website.
- Launch – It’s time for launch after tests and approvals.
- Training – Good to understand what has been done and how it all works.
- Support – Three months period after launch.
- Website Support
Long gone are the days of “Set it and Forget it.” The Internet is no longer a static place. Having a WordPress website means maintenance. At the very least, you’ll need to be sure your site is secure, is being backed up, and your software is up to date.